FCSC Recruitment 2017 Application for graduate and none graduate into the Federal Civil Service Commission.
However, we want to strictly warn the public not to pay money to anyone in disguise of being an agent of FCSC staff or specify bank details if such requirement. The 2017 Federal Civil Service Recruitment is strictly online. Don’t succumb to swindlers request your data to receive money by an illegal method.
Meanwhile, the official website of Federal Civil Service Commission is: http://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit registration portal http://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/.
- Create an account;
- Enter login and the password;
- Search for available positions;
- Fill in your personal details
- Submit your requests.
Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2017;
- All applicants should possess bachelor’s degree from accredited university;
- Preference will be given to candidates with degrees of the first and second class;
- Good knowledge of computer will be an additional benefit.
- Master‘s degree or, at least, one year of training;
- Bachelor’s degree with three years of training or qualification with a similar work experience.
In a nutshell, you can submit your application to one FCSC recruitment department or zonal office. If you don’t fulfil this requirement, you may be disqualified from the enlistment
Note that all necessary information will be available on the website and remember that payment is levied after registration. Filling of the questionnaire is free. Be careful of swindlers.
We appreciate you for taking your time to read FCSC Recruitment 2017 Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates from us as soon as the application form is out. Help us share this article to reach more audience.