In this article you will learn how to use the FCT ERC Result Checker portal. Even if you are notice or can’t navigate through the computer, I assure you that at the end of the post you will be able to learn how to use the portal to check FCT ERC promotional exams and Junior WEAC Result with the FCT ERC Result Checker portal.
FCT ERC Result Checker is a portal that enables you access your result at a finger tips from the convenience and comfort of your home with computer and internet connection.
How to Check Result Using FCT ERC Result Checker Portal
Checking of result by Candidates who sat for any of the ERC Examinations is easy. Get a valid ERC result checker scratch Card, then Click on your relevant Result Checker on the right menu to request your result OR Click here to access BECE Result Checker OR Click here to access Senior Secondary Promotion Result . OR Click here to access MOCK-WASCE Result Checker.
- Carefully scratch off the covered area to find your secret PIN
- Enter the 15 digits Personal Idenfication Number (PIN)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found just below the PIN
- Enter Your school code.( e.g FCT/ERC/JSCE/999…)
- Enter Your 3 digits Examination Number
- Select your appropriate academic year
- Click get result and wait for the result to be displayed
NOTE: make sure you enter every information correctly to avoid mistakes, after pop up print your result in hard copy.
StudentsGist appreciate you for visiting and reading about FCT ERC Result Checker, please should you have any questions, contribution or suggestions kindly use the comment box below and please help us share this article if you find it helpful. Don’t forget to subscribed to us.
Recommended for you?