Federal University Lafia Post UTME Registration Form 2017/2018 Announce, FuLafia Post UTME Registration 2017 form now on sale.
The Federal University Lafia will conduct it Post POST UTME exercise 2017/2018 as follows:
Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 – Faculty of Science candidates
Wednesday, 20th September, 7017- Faculty of Social Sciences candidates
Thursday, 21st September, 7017 – Faculty of Arts and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
Venue: Federal University Lafia Take Off-Site. Obi Road, Lafia Nasaravra State
Read Also: Jamb Registration Form 2018/2019 Date, Guideline and Procedures
Federal University Lafia Post UTME Registration Form 2017
Who is eligible for Screening? Candidates who meet all of the following requirements
- Selection of Federal University lard as their fast choice in the 2017
- UTME Score of 170 and above
- Direct entry candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their First Choice
- Screening of Candidates:
Eligible candidates should come along with the following documents.
- Original UTME Result Slip
- Original ‘O’ Level results
- Diploma, NCE, IJMB end ‘A’ level GCE results (Direct entry candidates)
- Evidence or payment of screening fee and administrative charges
- Method of Payment
Eligible candidates for screening should pay N2,500 (N2,000 being screening fee and N500 being administrative charges) Via Remita in favour of Federal University Lafia in any Commercial Bank.
Note: that JAMB only clear shortlisted candidate who have O’ level results. Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or CBT accredited Centre to upload their O’Level results on the IAMB website.
Thank you for reading Federal University Lafia Post UTME Registration Form 2017, we hope this article is helpful, kindly show appreciation by sharing this article to your social media account; facebook, twitter, WhatsApp.
Goodluck in your academic endeavour.
Recommended for you:
- Application For Young Professionals Program | How to Apply www.afdb.org
- NNPC – SNEPCo Scholarship Application Form 2017/2018
- Finland International Students Scholarships 2018/2019 Application
- UNICAF Scholarship 2017 – Application form Form UNICAF
- How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2017