In this article We are going to learn how to apply for Nigerian navy recruitment 2017, Nigeria Navy Application guidelines, Procedure and verification.
How to Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017. The Nigeria Navy by the 1964 Act were essentially coast guard duties, namely: assisting in enforcement of Customs laws, making hydrographic surveys, and training officers and men in naval duties. These tasks were essentially routine functions of any Navy.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for 2017 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Saturday, 1st July, 2017.
How To Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates are to apply online via the Nigerian navy website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register button. To create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. NB. You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
- Complete the Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
- Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
- On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
– Declaration and Certification by Parents/ Guardian,
– Local Government Area Certificate Form,
– Police Certification Form,
– Guarantor Form.
- Applicants are expected to apply once as multiple online application will lead to disqualification of candidate.
Nigerian Navy Screening Details:
Aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates will hold on Saturday, 7th October, 2017 from 8:00am at designated centres for various States nationwide.
Important Note on How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017:
a. Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on this website, notices will be duly published in national dailies.
b. Applicants are to choose a center of their choice for the qualifying Aptitude Test.
c. You must come along with your printed Application form.
The Nigerian navy job application ends on Monday, 31st July, 2017.
Candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
Thank you for taking your time to read How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017, you can help us to share to reach more audience and always use our comment box below if you have a complaint, suggestion or contribution and be rest assured you will be attended to in a jiffy.