JAMB Admission Letter 2017/2018, when will 2018 Jamb admission letter printing starting? Date of printing Jamb Admission letter 2017. Read through for instruction.
JAMB Admission Letter 2017 -We all know what Jamb Admission Letter entails, however, for the benefit of those who may not know what Jamb admission letter is, I will like to give you a brief insight on what and what it contains and its importance.
What Is Admission Letter? Jamb admission letter is a letter that shows that you, that you have been offered provisional admission into tertiary institution.
Similarly, Jamb admission letter is a document offered by Jamb every year to those who have been offered admission to study in any approved university in Nigeria.
What is Inside Jamb Admission Letter 2017? The Jamb admission letter contain your full name, passport, your course of study and duration of years of study, terms and conditions that govern your admission.
Meanwhile, before you can print your JAMB admission letter 2017, you will need to check your Jamb admission status 2018 online. Also, if your Jamb admission status shows that you have been offered provincial admission then you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter on JAMB Official portal.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter 2017/2018 (Step-by-Step) Guide
- Firstly, Go to Jamb.org.ng.
- Click on “Create Account/Login”.
- Enter the Email and Password.
- Click on login.
- Your jamb profile account page will open.
- Click on admission letter under services.
- The page for payment confirmation will open
- #1000 (One thousand Naira) to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue to payment.
- Also, Click on pay now.
- You can pay via remitta or mastercard.
- Then wait for payment confirmation.
- After Payment Click on Print Admission letter
- Similarly, Enter your JAMB Registration number on the page and select the Exam year
- Click Check
- Finally, Print in Colour.
Conclusion, JAMB Admission Letter 2017 printing is very important, kindly share this article if you find it helpful.