Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | Website for Registration
Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2019: This is to bring to the general public that the Nigerian army recruitment form and guide on how to apply for tradesmen/women 2017/2018 is here and will show you the website to do the online registration yourself.
As a matter of fact, in this article, we will be giving you the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women for 2017/2018.
If out have been waiting for this opportunity, the time is here and don’t miss out on anything.
IMPORTANT: Applications into the Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 is currently NOT out! However, continue reading to get more information. The division will accept suitably qualified candidates to the 2018 Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 is not Ready yet, we will let you know once the form goes live.
77 Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017 Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the 2017 Nigerian Army recruitment 76 regular recruits intake.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019.
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
The Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Nigerian Army (NA) was established as a senior think-tank of the Nigerian Army in 1981. It is located in Minna Niger State. Minna which is the capital of Niger state is on 3.200 east and longitude 11.30o north. Minna is about 150km away from the Federal Capital and is endowed with arable land that is good for farming and animal husbandry. TRADOC is reputably known as the alternate NA Headquarters and offers advices, ideas and probable solutions to training and operational challenges of the NA.
Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
When numerous divisions are committed concurrently in the field, TRADOC automatically acts as a Corps Headquarters to coordinate, direct and control operational exigencies of the divisions. As part of its core functions, TRADOC superintends and supports military training to ensure quality and relevance, and coordinates research and development efforts of the NA corps and schools. Furthermore, it develops and evaluates doctrine, force structure and ensures the implementation of AHQ policies on training and R&D.
Hence, to ensure the professional development of NA personnel, TRADOC updates and produces training manuals, examination modules, and prepares and conducts promotion examinations for the personnel. Likewise, TRADOC coordinates the testing and evaluation of newly acquired operational equipment and acts generally as a quality manager for the NA in liaison with corps, schools and other relevant establishments.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Also, Application will be online immediately the recruitment start, interested and qualified candidates should apply and whose application satisfies the online recruitment process will be granted to the applicants.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Attention
On that note, Members and general public are therefore warned to desist from interacting with their account to prevent themselves from falling victim of scams and other evil intentions of the initiator
Read Also: TStv Africa Recruitment Disclaimer Alert
Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
Also, No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
Category Of Trades Women & Trades Men For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- Army Aviation
- Chaplaincy (Islamic Affairs)
- Chaplaincy (Roman Catholic)
- Chaplaincy (Protestant)
- Finance Corps
- Military Police
- Nigerian Army Engineers
- Nigerian Army Signals
- Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps
- Nigerian Army Education Corps
- Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps
- Nigerian Army Band Corps
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
For more details and info, kindly visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
Search Incoming search terms for Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2019
- Army Form 2018
- Army Recruitment 2018/2019
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Is Nigerian Army Form 2018 Out
- Firstly, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army 2018/2019
- Also, Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 77 RRI Recruitment
- Furthermore, Nigerian Army Form 2018
- Finally, Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019
Conclusion, Don’t need to give anyone or group of persons any cash to be selected to join the Nigerian Army. All you have to do is to follow the Nigerian Army rules and regulations to the later.